YITH WooCommerce SMS Notification Nulled, you can start sending custom text messages to your customers right away, informing them of any change in the status of the order they placed. In order to deliver these text messages, several different gateways are used, such as Twilio and Clockworks and if you wish, you will be able to receive them as well. In case you need to be notified via SMS for each processed purchase and any order gone wrong in your store, you will be able to do this in a few clicks and you will have your whole sales under control.
Demo WooCommerce Sms Notifications Plugin
WooCommerce Sms Notifications Plugin Features
- Automatic SMS sending when the order status changes
- 20 SMS services available
- Show fictitious name and number of the sender
- Enable the service for all the users or only for those who request it during the checkout
- SMS notification sending can be enabled/disabled for any single order status
- Every SMS can be sent simultaneously to the user and to the shop administrator
- 2 systems (Google and Bitly) to insert short-links in the message body
- Extend the length of a single SMS text (default is 160)
- Customization of the content for any type of available SMS
- Use special characters in your texts thanks to the additional charsets management
- Test message sending to verify the correct functioning of the service chosen
- Create and send a new message from the order detail page
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote: SMS notifications can be also enabled for quote statuses.
- 100% compatible with YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status: SMS notifications can be also enabled for the status of custom orders.
Download WooCommerce Sms Notifications Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Sms Notifications Plugin free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.